Out of School Childcare Centre – Fun Fest For Children
Providing children with the power to change the world in their own unique ways.
We care for children, empowering and engaging them whilst giving their parents what they require for harmony in their lives.
About Fun Fest for Children
Fun Fest for Children, provides out of school childcare via:
- Fun Fest Holiday Clubs
- Fun Fest Before & After School Clubs
- Fun Fest Children’s Parties
This gives franchisees flexibility and choice in terms of the type of business and the level of investment that they wish to commit to.
All services are designed to be child-led, which means letting the children themselves decide what they wish to play, learn or explore and supporting them in their choices.
Parents desire high-quality service providers to care for, teach and entertain their children. Children are becoming increasingly sophisticated customers; they know what they want and what they like and are not afraid to tell you! The Fun Fest team listens carefully to what children and parents tell them to ensure that their services are child-centred and parent-orientated.
A Fun Fest for Children franchise gives you a brand and a business which is:
- Child-centred: Making sure that children’s choices are central to their Fun Fest experiences
- High quality: Having built an excellent reputation with Ofsted, schools, parents and children
- In demand: Providing childcare solutions to working parents for which there is a growing demand coupled with a lack of adequate provision across the UK
- Profitable: Earning a fantastic return for seasonal, part time or full-time operating hours
- Flexible: Fitting around your life, commitments and aspirations in a way which suits you
- Supported: Providing the tools, training, advice and support you need to succeed
- Rewarding: Giving children exciting experiences they will never forget
Fun Fest for Children is ranked as one of the UK’s Top 100 franchisor’s and since it launched its national franchise programme in 2017, it has achieved:
- A UK-wide network: Over 20 operating units in the UK, spread from Bolton in the North to Orpington in the South
- A unique USP of choice: All services are designed to be child-led, supporting children in their choices
- Customer Satisfaction: Net Promoter Score of 76
- Franchisee Satisfaction: 82 per cent franchisee satisfaction rating
- Ofsted Approval: All services receiving ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in their Ofsted inspections
- Awards: Best Newcomer to franchising award in 2018 from Working Mums
If you want to run your own business and are looking for an exciting and quality brand in a growth market which will earn fantastic returns for a flexible working life then consider a Fun Fest Franchise.
The Funfest Franchise System
A franchisee is granted ownership of a geographical territory within the UK, as defined by the postcodes in that region, where they are the sole Fun Fest operator.
The franchise agreement specifies the rights and obligations of the franchisor and the franchisee.
The Fun Fest franchise package includes:
– Operations Manual
– Tool Kits of resources
– Mentoring & Support
– School/Premises finding service
– Ofsted Licence
– Digital Marketing Package
– Website page, booking/enquiry system
Training varies according to which franchise stream you wish to follow but typically consists of:
- Online training modules
- A minimum of 5 days in a Fun Fest club/nursery to understand the operational aspects of running your business
- A maximum of 5 days covering the business and marketing aspects of running your business
This is followed by mentoring and support from your allocated Regional Operations Director who will monitor your progress towards opening.
Ongoing support and training is provided as required
Daily Life of a franchisee
This depends heavily upon the type of franchise and whether the franchisee wishes to be their own club/nursery manager.
For a Holiday Club, most administration can be done on a flexible part-time basis from home, although there will be some meetings, site visits and promotional work to attend to. This is a seasonal business and so you will work more hours in the build up to and during the school holidays. You may wish to work at the club yourself but by employing a good team of staff this is not necessary.
Setting up and running a nursery will require a greater investment in terms of time and money
For further information about this franchise opportunity, please submit your details via the ‘Contact Listing Owner’ form above.